DIY | Crayon Splash

Assalamualaikum and Hi all!



Yesterday I've done a DIY. Actually, this DIY I want to do it long time ago. Since I was first year student I guess. But I have lack of materials. So lets get started!

Materials:
Canvas (variety of sizes)
Bunch of crayons
Hot Glue Gun
Hair dryer



STEP 1
Choose and arrange colors that you desire.. Anything..
Rainbow

Green, Blue, Purple, Brown shade
STEP 2
Heat up your glue gun and glue the crayon onto the canvas.. You can arrange the crayon whatever you like. For me, I choose to arrange horizontally because it is my first time doing this. I afraid it will not be like I was expected haha







STEP 3
This is the last step which you will be bring out your main weapon. HAIR DRYERR!! For me, I switch on the highest heat level (level 2 je pun). Then slowly direct it to your 'art' vertically. Mine, I want it to be vertically melted. So I only direct it one direction. If you have multidirection for instance heart shape, you have to blow it in many direction. And do not hold it upright. Just let it lay down. Because we do not want the crayon melt vertically. Mine, yes, we have to hold it upright




DONT FORGET TO COVER IT WITH NEWS PAPER OR YOUR MUM'S FLOOR/TABLE WILL BE RAINBOW EITHER

JUST BLOW IT WHERENEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE


YEYYY FINISHED!
It only takes a few minutes for the crayon to melt. Dont worry
Have a try.. Good Luckkkk!!

0 person read and comment: